Saturday, March 12, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Narrative

In the beautiful Italy a small family enterprise purchases a distillery and revolutionizes rum-making on May 22, 1995.

My parents had been living in Italy for a long time before I was born, Vita was a vodka that they had been working on for a long time. Every step of the process reflectsVita’s dedication to quality and excellence. they went back to the united states so that I was born on that same day on may 22nd 1995 Vita was launched and distributed around various countries. 
They named their drink Vita because it means life, and living in Italy was just living la dolce vita, the sweet life. Vita represents life and the sweetness of it. While the rum quickly began winning awards for quality and technical innovation, the new company faced major adversities such as earthquakes, epidemic disease and financial distress. But the Vita family persevered ... I grew up to take care of the business. Today Vita is renovating and relaunching the new face of Vita, vita will focus on target young audience this summer and we hope to keep satisfying our customers with the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com. / Whatsapp number +393511617486

    ReplyDelete